Blogroll

jjdvkldfjglreoghdsklfiewpogupodgjvdf
Thursday, August 6, 2015

New Experience In Three Difference Championship In 2015

This is the best memory of playing football at Pursat after heavy rain and the field full of mud and flood. However, we was still play with believe and team spirit. The game of life is a lot like football. We have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity (Lou Holtz).

 
Even we are different department student, but we have only one goal...  I wanna say that you all are my best friend ever. Interestingly, I hope we will have a good result in the next come. Remember that, without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.


Even I could not bring the success for my team, but it was the new and best experience of my life which I have never thought before. Being calm and stay focus on is the way forward to the bright future. Success is not forever and failure isn't fatal (Don Shula).
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 PONLEUR SHARING All Right Reserved
Designed by PONLEUR.